Looking to enhance your Notion workspace organization? Columns are a powerful tool for this, and Notion offers simple commands to set them up. Dive into our detailed guide on using the /col2 to /col5 commands and transform your content layout.
- Initiating Columns:
Navigate to the spot on your page where you envision the columns.
Choose from the following commands based on your layout needs:
- /col2 for a two-column layout
- /col3 for a three-column layout
- /col4 for a four-column layout
- /col5 for a five-column layout
Once entered, Notion will display column placeholders.
- Filling Your Columns:
- With your columns set, you can drag and drop existing content blocks or pages into them.
- Alternatively, start adding fresh content directly.
- Customizing Column Width:
- Position your cursor over the column divider to reveal a two-sided arrow.
- Adjust to your preferred column width by dragging.
Organizing content into columns in Notion enhances readability and boosts content structure. With the easy-to-use commands like /col2, /col3, /col4, and /col5, you can swiftly elevate your Notion workspace's layout. Experiment with these commands and witness the transformation!